1 install 2 operating systems

Hi,
    I was wondering if it would be possible for me to find out
if I could have one install of cygwin but have 2 oses use it.
eg I have it installed on nt4 at the momment I also have windows 2K
beta3 installed. I would like to use cygwin from w2k without having to
install it all over again seperatly for w2k.
Therefore can anybody tell my the reg keys that are added for the
install,
along with any path I need to set up...

Cheers
Satpal Chander