unix/MS binary file format

Hi,

I would like to create and to be able to read binary files
on cygwin, such that I can use such files under unix.

Actually under cygnus the binary files are coded in
unix reverse order. For example when I put the integer 327656666
in a binary file (using fwrite) and display it using "od -c"
I have :

Unix format :
0000000 023 207 244 332
0000004
NT format :
0000000 332 244 207 023
0000004

My question is : how can I generate and read unix binary
                 file format under cygwin ?

--
Isselmou