CVS+SSH=hang?

Hi,

I am running CVS client under cygwin with the server on a Sparc.  I set
CVS_RSH=ssh1.  I grabbed CVS from Andy Piper and SSH from Sergey's page.
Cygwin 20.1.

The problem: ssh runs fine by itself as does CVS.  When I run CVS client,
everything works until the end of the operation and then CVS hangs.  I can
ctl-C out.  But every CVS operation -- checkout, edit, watchers, etc. --
completes, but CVS doesn't return to the shell.

Anyone else have this problem?  Yes, CYGWIN=tty and the problem happens in
both a console window and rxvt.  CVS in pserver mode doesn't have this
problem and SSH with commands completes correctly.

Thanks!!

--
Elliot Mednick                              51 Sawyer Rd, Suite 110
Processor Architect                         Waltham, MA. 02453