Graphical Debugger

Is there a graphical debugger that works under cygwin using the gnu
compiler.  A fellow worker has version 3.15 of ddd but it doesn't seem
to run under cygwin.
We have a million lines of unix c/x motif code that we are going to
slowly port to NT and are considering cygwin and nutcracker.  Initially
Interix was chosen but it doesn't allow for a gradual port to NT, it is
all or nothing.  So we want to make sure we make the best choice so we
don't have to change again.  Thank you for your help.

Please copy beaubien@meteostar.com and jrphill@diac.com.

Sincerely,
Jeff Phillips
begin:vcard