history -r not working

Hello cygwin users,

Sorry for so many questions, I'm new to cygwin. :-(

I found that my history is not preserved by cygwin. After more survey
into it, I found that all history command parameters works but -o.
I.e., I can use history -o to show previous session's history, use -c
to clear current session, just -r not working.

have you noticed that? what's the work around? thanks

Best regards,

              ))     __________________)_)_)      from the heavens?
             ((                                 * Come to my site!
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2659
  My personal contribution to the Internet -- freeware.