Install location

Hello cygwin users,

I  moved  the cygwin folder after the installation, because the string
...\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN  looks  rather  lengthy  and urgly. I
want everything in my PATH (and other env var) short.

But  after  that,  I  notice some of the tools can no longer run, like
which  and  file. They complained that the dll cygwin1 can't be found.
have you ever trying to move the cygwin folder after the installation?
I hope there is a solution other than re-install the cygwin... thanks

Best regards,

              ))     __________________)_)_)      from the heavens?
             ((                                 * Come to my site!
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2659
  Smile to the World, then the World will smile back to you.