Re: various 'cywin1.dll' tested with PERL's 'Configure' script.

        Well if we are here, and if we are using Winblows instead of Linux, is
because we have to use it at work!!!

        I am here to implement GNU software on Windows, show it to my boss, and
tell him that this is just a demo of what could be done on Linux.

        LINUX has already all of this stuff working, and several packages more,
so it is working as Linux advertising for me!!

        If you go to my home, you will find my big system running Linux, and my
wife's little system running Windows (just for some games and stuff that hasn't
been ported for Linux, and really minor stuff).

Greetings, and Long Live the Penguin  :)

On 03-Jun-99 Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:

>> SUGGESTION: Upgrade to at least Win98, but if at all possible switch to
>> WinNT!!
>>
>> ST: Linux advocates, we already know that you'd suggest switching linux.
>>

> Linux advocates suggest switching to Linux but they are using Windows, that's
> why they
> are here.  Poor way of campaining for Linux :-)
>

> --

---
Hugo Gayosso
Controls Process Support