Free Water and Shower Filter!

Hello. We got your address from a list. If you want to be removed
from our mailing, just reply and put REMOVE as the subject.

We are a not-for-profit organiztion working for better drinking
water solutions. We are interested in establishing a list of
e-mail addresses of people who are concerned about the current
and future status of our nation's drinking water and who would
like to be kept abreast of drinking water issues and concerns
free of charge. If you are interested in receiving updates just
reply and we'll take care of the rest.

If you are interested in testing various water filter devices,
please reply and put "tester volunter" as the subject.

Thank you for your interest and support!