RE: Beeping in bash. (Again)

--- Christian Mallwitz <c.mallwitz@intershop.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody,

The .bashrc is read correctly with \r characters because the BASH package was
ported correctly.  The .inputrc is read by the READLINE package which BASH
depends on and hasn't been properly ported.  Anyone willing to submit changes
to the READLINE maintainer?
===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>