Re: More path trouble :-(

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> --- Ian Zimmerman <itz@lbin.com> wrote:
> -8<-
> >
> > The Changelogs on the web site only go back about a month, and I can't
> > find them in the ftp area.  I downloaded the latest snapshot which
> > indeed fixed this problem, but (predictably) created another one.  So I
> > really need to find out when exactly this was fixed.  Can you tell me
> > where to find ALL the Changelogs?
>
> I thought that each new Changelog had the changes for that day prepended to the
> file with a new file created on Jan 1.  You'll need to download the winsup-src
> tarball that goes with the snapshot that you downloaded to get the ChangeLog.
> You'll have to look at ChangeLog-1998 to see the changes made in Dec after the
> release was made.
> ===
> "Earnie Boyd" <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>
> CYGWIN RELATED HELP:
>  DOCUMENTATION: <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/docs.html>
>        DLLHELP: <http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/>
> ARCHIVE SEARCH: <http://www.delorie.com/archives/> OR
>                 <http://www.eGroups.com/list/gnu-win32/>

From the ChangeLog I found that this was fixed on March 28.
Unfortunately, that particular snapshot, and every other close to that
date, has other problems, including breaking my painfully cobbled
together history fix :-( :-(

I am getting really discouraged about Cygwin, although it's perfectly
clear to me that it's really Win blows brain damage that's to blame for
all this.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.