Font config for X11 server (was Re: Window Managers for X11 (fwm2, mwm, twm))

"Lincoln, W. Terry" a écrit :

> MicroImages X is not X11R6 compliant it is ~
X11R5
> There are other problems to related to your
supplied fonts.
> Try using StarNet Xwin-32.  It works well
(except for restarting every hour :-( )

Thanks for the hint, I have changed to Starnet.
It works almost fine. Still have a problem with
the fonts.

Could anyone send me an already made file that
configure font paths and so on ?
I really have no time to configure that by myself.

Really great thanks,
--
S.A.Z.