RE: Window Managers for X11 (fwm2, mwm, twm)

8< snip

 MicroImages X is not X11R6 compliant it is ~ X11R5

 It does not include support for SHAPE extension (period).
 Therefore MWM which tries to use it and OCLOCK -shape will not
work properly.
 There are other problems to related to your supplied fonts.

 Try using StarNet Xwin-32.  It works well (except for restarting every hour
:-( )

8< snip