RE: runyon.cygnus.com STILL forwarding spam!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I signed to cygwin mailing list, I've been receiving some nasty
mails, including vacation promotions and phone sex advertisings, and in most
cases the sender seems fake or anonymous. What is wrong with this mailing
list? Where do our e-mail addresses get to go? How trustable is your server?

Cesar.

at end-of-file