Re: Pine 4.x

Hi Nancy,

> If anyone is inspired to port mail tools, in addition to Pine, I'd
> love a port of procmail so I could use it to post-process message
> folders.

procmail has been ported by us quite a time ago. Unfortunatly it was
only
a quick and dirty port try without any testing and hence we have droped
it.

I suppose it will be included within the Cygwin DEV CD. I'll put it on
my
wish list.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany