V Programmer's Help Package - more info

I'm getting a lot of positive feedback about my HTML
base help package. One suggestion was to put up an
online version of it. I don't have enough free space,
so I'm using Xoom to host the online version. You
get a small, relatively unobtrusive banner on these
pages. If you download the ZIPPED version, the
banner won't be there, of course.

If you'd like to see what I've put together so far,
see:  http://members.xoom.com/javaweaver

As before, I'd like comments about what more could
be added. I need stuff that is freely distributable,
or for which I can get permission to distribute.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com