Cygwin hang - Windows98 pdksh rcs

I've been experimenting with cygwin 20.1 under windows 98 on my laptop. I'm
using .bashrc to start pdksh. I'm using the binary versions of pdksh and rcs
that I downloaded from the franken site.

I've had a number of hangs. When the window hangs, the cursor is at the left
margin.  The first hint that something's wrong is usually that the window
doesn't scroll.  This has happened several times but I don't know how to
reproduce the problem.  It seems to be most likely to occur while the rcs ci
program is waiting for a comment but it happens at other times too.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Mike Blake-Knox
ACS Communications Industry Services - Computer Telephone Integration
4509 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 150
Durham, NC 27703
(919) 941-6948