some missing libraries

hi all,

I am porting a unix application(one with cscope like functionalities) to
windows. It uses lex to generate a c file from a given scanner.l for the
scanner. I used flex (from the cgwin distribution). But this generated a
lot of errors. So I ran unix lex on the scanner.l file and got the
scanner.c file. Then I compiled the scanner.c file using cgwin's gcc. No
problems. But when I try to link all the object files I get an error
saying certian identifiers are not defined. The variables are

yyless
yyreject
yywrap
errno
statdir

Does anybody have any idea as to which libraries these variables may be
defined?

Thanks and regards,
Raju