Re: How can I view the man packages?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> I have a precompiled version of info-2.18, which works on my
> pc without problems. Because many people in this group seems
> to miss sth like this, I will publish it in the next days on

I have placed a precompiled text-mount version of info-3.12b at
<http://www.fay.nc.us/~glenn/cygwin/>. This is a temp location.

This info package contains the info, install-info, and makeinfo
binaries and all the info files built from texinfo-3.12b.

Also included in the info package is a "dir" file with all
special control characters and tabs required by Info. There's a
"fix-info-dir" script for adding menus to the dir file.

Everything there was built on W95 using only text mounts. All text
files are archived in Windows/DOS format.

Also, there's a "flip" package there for converting text files back
and forth between *nix and DOS.

-glenn

--
 )      Glenn Spell <glenn@gs.fay.nc.us>      )   _       _____