Re: putenv does not put env into win32?

I've searched and searched but can't find the reference I had in mind.  Chris,
I've added you to this discussion because I thought I had remembered you
stating advantages of using dlopen over LoadLibrary.  Can you expound your
knowledge on this subject please.

TIA,
Earnie.

PS: Thanks Mumit for your input.