From: Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough <nm@NoAdsPlease.ii.com>
Cc: John Mullee <john@exmachina.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: precompiled perl?

On 19 Apr 1999, John Mullee <john@exmachina.net> wrote:
I know how to do all this with normal bat and pif files but what I was
asking about (but didn't ask very clearly) is how do I create a DOS
batch file that calls a perl script that calls the Cygwin perl. Or a
simpler question that will help me to write the batch file is: How can
I run Cygwin scripts in a DOS box. I'm sorry if this is a really basic
question. Pointers to documentation about this kind of thing would be
great.

Thanks again,
Nancy