Re: EGCS 112 won't run -- Fixed

From: Ross Smith <ross.s@ihug.co.nz>

>"The procedure entry point dll_noncygwin_dllcrt0 could not be located
>in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll."

Never mind. I'd already tried reinastalling Cygwin from scratch several
times, but I finally got sufficiently desperate to delete the whole
archive and re-download the whole kit and kaboodle from Cygnus and
Mumit's site all over again. Now it works fine.

Sorry about the false alarm. I can only assume that my first download
must have had some subtle bit of corruption that only showed up with
EGCS 1.1.2 (the original EGCS that came with Cygwin worked fine).

--
Ross Smith ................................... mailto:ross.s@ihug.co.nz
.............. The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand ..............