To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: nt sshd problems for newbie
From: Duncan Yun <yun14u@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:30:58 -0800 (PST)

I just installed sshd and patched with Sergey's coolview.tar .  I have
this problem but has been pulling my hair trying to solve it.  When I
tried to start sshd by executing
c:\sshd1.exe -d
this is what the output,
"could not load host key: \etc\ssh_host_key
 fatal: please check that you have sufficient permissions and the file
exists"

I made sure that my ssh_host_key is there.
What have I done incorrectly ?
Peter Nguyen