Re: mount command

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 10:37:47AM +1000, Richard Lyon wrote:
>See comments below:

When you said:

mount d:/topdirectory /home

was the operation silent or did mount display some words?  If mount
displayed something, what did it say?

I still get the feeling that you are not performing the simple operation
that DJ has asked you to do:

c:\> mkdir c:\home

You don't use the Cygwin mkdir to do this.  You use the mkdir that's
builtin to the command shell.

cgf