RE: [ANN] Creating Excel-callable DLLs with GCC - fails! -works with 1999-01-15 DLL !

It works.

Did as you requested.  Downloaded 1999-01-15 dll.  Renamed all the copies of
the old cygwin1.dll to cygwin1.dll.old (had 3 on my system).  Replaced them
with the newly downloaded dll.  Removed old cdll.dll from system. Compiled
cdll.dll WITH the "-s" flag using "$ make".  Moved the cdll.dll to
c:\windows\system\.  Ran the excel example (works).  Checked to make sure I
was not recompiling the old MingW dll by mistake.

Incidentally, I was not sure if the binaries created under Win95 and under
NT are identical, which is why I offered to send copies.

Thanks, Kim