Re: Again about physical disks.

At 22:31 23/03/99 GMT, you wrote:
> An ext2 driver has already been written
> and compiled for win9x.
>
> The code is in fsdext2.zip and fsdext2_src.zip,
> and is (I believe) all 32 bit.

Thank for pointing to that.  I found the code, it is for MSVC and looks
quite complicated.  Anyway with that VXD I can just mount an ext2 partition
say as Z: and just access the files on it in a normal way, so I no longer
need to read ext2 partitian manually at low level.

Nevertheless, the problem of accessing physical drives under cygwin remains
open:-(((   ANd I whould much like to now, if there is a solution to that.

Regards,
                Serguei.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr