[ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available

EGCS 1.1.2 for Cygwin b20.1+ (i586-cygwin32) -- Release information

Release date: Mar 16, 1998.

I'd like to announce egcs-1.1.2 for Cygwin B20.x (i586-cygwin32).  These
are meant to replace the b20.1 compiler, so the pathnames are compatible
with b20.1. This has only been tested with Cygwin B20.1, and will NOT
work previous releases such as Cygwin B20.

What's in this package?

  egcs-1.1.2: The compilers for C, C++, ObjC and F77 plus runtime
    libraries. Also provides a working info viewer (info.exe).

  egcs-1.1.2-docs: Provides the documentation in GNU info format.

What's not in this package?

  libg++: Sorry, but it's about time I acted on my long-standing threat
    to remove this deprecated library.

Where?

  Web: http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
  FTP: ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/egcs-1.1.2/

  Please visit the web page before you attempt to download/install. It
  may address problems you might run into.

Installation?

  Just unpack into the existing Cygnus installation tree and you're set
  to go. See the INSTALL file for more info.

Disk space?

  About 12M, give or take a few.

Where to report bugs?

  Report configuration and Win32 specific bugs to me, GCC specific bugs
  egcs-bugs, and always copy Cygwin mailing list so others can see it
  as well. If you send me email, please do have patience, since I usually
  do not have the time to respond to each email right away.

Regards,
Mumit -- khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/