Re: "Out of environment space" error

>Yes, it is a dual-boot NT and Win95 machine.  Yes, they're on the same
>partition.  Please let me know why you think this is not a valid
>configuration.  I believe it is a well supported configuration by
>Microsoft.

Good to know you do not have problems with Cygwin any more.

Regarding the NT and Win95 on the same partition.  I am not sure it is
supported.  The documents I have from Microsoft web site, it clearly
explains how to setup and dual and triple boot machine with NT, Win95
and Dos and possibley Linux.  According this document, it is suggested
each operating system must reside on its own partition.  This document
is not distributed officically distributed by Microsoft, but is written
by one of their Windows Nt engineer and is distributed by him.  I do not
remember the web link any more, but if you darely need it, I will not
mind Faxing it to you.

Regards
Suhaib