Re: TCSH question ...

You will find the patches and the binaries of TCSH (yes, it's
like CSH with extensions) on
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/B20

named
	tcsh-6.08.00.x.README
	tcsh-6.08.00.x.tar.gz

The README also contains the URL of the original sources, if you
need them.

Regards,
Corinna