RE: _ctype_

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Brad Porter wrote:

> 		Sorry.  I didn't intend this to be a "bug report" but more
> of "what have I done wrong?"  I believe it is due to having the snapshot
> release, as Steve suggested.  Anyway, the libstdc++.a modules that have the
> undefined symbols are iostream.o and iovscanf.o

Thank you! That's what I needed to know. Looks like we need to rebuild all
the object modules that uses ctype etc when using the new cygwin development
snapshots. The interface for ctype was changed since b20.1, so it's
something that I don't see (I build everything with a stock b20.1 copy).

Unfortunately, I don't a simple workaround other than rebuilding the C++
runtime library in this case.

Regards,
Mumit

ps: I'm going to copy this to the cygwin list as well. Hopefully that's
not a problem.