NEWBIE HELP PLEASE

Hi,

I've installed B20 and have successfully  built both a simple c and
fortran program to write "hello world". Both compile fine, and when
executed in a DOS window does what they are suppose do namely write
"hello world". When I excute them in the B20 window I get nothing. I
suspect something in my environment set up but have got no where playing

with them. I invoke the B20 by using the cygnus.bat file that  came with

the distribution on a system running running NT4. Any suggestion/help
would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Alan Conrad