RE: rcs, diff, and B20

Hi Rechard.

>checking diff3 library program... configure: error: cannot find a
>working diff3 library program

Have you set `DIFF3' environment variable a path for your diff3.exe.

I suceeded to configure and to build in my Win95. But, I have another
problem that `co.exe' report `working file is in use' after first time check in.
Of course I did not specify a option `-l'  to `ci'.
It seems that ci could not remove temporary files like `./,*,' and `./RCS/,*,''.
So,I want to know where `Michael Hirmke's page' is and its indication.

Any one know how to solve these problems?

Sorry, I can't write English well.This is the first problem to solve :-)
Did you understand my childish English?

Best Regards.
Koji Takami ( kz@mba.nifty.ne.jp )
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/siteKT/ (Japanese only)