Re: Fw: Be the competition

> Here you go once again?
>
> I believe we really need to block and start filtering.  If gnu-win32 is the
> issue, then users will find the correct address after the replies bounces.

I suppose this depends on the ammount of mailing still being send to
gnu-win32@cygnus.com? Geoffrey?

If most of the people have been switched to cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com I
would support the opinion to start filtering, else I would suggest to wait for
the last month until the old list expires.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany