From: Steve Morris [mailto:smorris@nexen.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 10:57 AM
To: Dale Quigg
Subject: RE: Repost: B20.1 -- Control-Cs in the bash shell no longer
kill back ground tasks ???

cygwin.bat is the file launched when you go to the cygwin memu.

Everyone else seems to get rid of the ^C problem in the way Richard
suggests. I suggest you try it again. Check the value of CYGWIN in
bash. Try setting it in autoexec.bat or system environment variables
if you run NT.

It is important to kill all cygwin applications so the cygwin.dll gets
unloaded. CYGWIN is only examined the first time cygwin.dll is loaded.