Re: DLL Not working

"S. Krishnaprasad" <s.krishnaprasad@tatainfotech.com> writes:
> Hi Mumit,
>
> I downloaded the gmp port files from your ftp site and
> used the DLL in an application developed in Visual C++ 6.0
> on Windows NT 4.0 SP3.
>
> When I run the application it gives me an error saying
>
> The instruction at "0x77f6cc66" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
> memory

The port on my ftp site is for cygwin B20, and I didn't test it at all
with MSVC application. I believe that I have to build the DLL with a
different entry point for MSVC apps to load gmp DLL correctly. Since
you're using MSVC, you might as well just build gmp with MSVC and avoid
all this.

BTW, bug reports without a test case, ie., ones that just say "I have a
problem", goes to the bottom of my *very long* problem/bug list and
chances are I'll never get to it.

Regards,
Mumit