Re: Updated X11R6.4 client libs for B20

    >> I have a patch for rxvt that obviates the need to resize the
    >> the window on startup to get it to recognize more than 25
    >> lines. I can dig it up and post it if anyone's interested.

Yes please do this ...
By the way which version are you using. The latest release is on

  http://babayaga.math.fu-berlin.de/~rxvt/

it's

  rxvt-2.6.PRE2

and it has already cygwin specific #ifdef's in the source. It work's
ok for me except for the resizing stuff.

Ciao
  Volker

   "Is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse ..."

                                                 Dr. Volker Zell
      __ /  _  /  __  / ___/  /    ___/          -- Senior Dozent --
     /  /  /__/  /_  / /     /    __/            Oracle Germany
                                                 D-40599 D|sseldorf
   e-Mail: mailto:vzell@de.oracle.com
   WWW:    http://trgsund4.de.oracle.com/
   Tel:    (+49) 211-74839-414
   Fax:    (+49) 211-74839-44

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of Oracle Corporation.