rxvt patches for initial terminal size

Here's a small patch against the rxvt-2.4.5 distribution that eliminates the
need to resize the  window to get it to recognize an initial size other than
25 lines. The patch also modifies the makefile to create rxvt as a windows
application, rather than a console application. This prevents it from
creating an extra console window when started from various launch bars.
Finally, it modifies Makefile.in to recognize the .exe extension (rxvt.exe,
rclock.exe) [there's got to be a better way to handle this!]. To use the
patch, copy the patch file to the top level directory of the rxvt
distribution, and run "patch -p1 <rxvt-2.4.5.patch". You should be able to
run "configure", "make", and "make install" with no problems.

Let me know how the patch works overall. If no one has any serious problems
with it, I'll submit it to the rxvt maintainers.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rrankin@primenet.com