Re: Updated X11R6.4 client libs for B20

>  Thanks for all the work you did. I have one question: I use xterm in
> combination with an Exceed X server. Is it possible to let resize work?
>
>  If I try to run resize, it times out. Have you any idea ?

I spent some time on it but could never figure out why xterm does
not respond to resizing requests. Since I do not need Tektronix
emulation I ended up switching to rxvt which is a pretty good
xterm replacement. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I has an
explanation/fix for this behavior. I have built xterm with
curses/termcap and get the same problem.

But even with rxvt, there is a trick there too. You must resize your
window with the mouse in order for applications such as less, vi, etc
to use more than 25 lines.

   Arlindo.

--
Arlindo da Silva