Is eval crippled, also ? re: sendmail, and a couple misc. comments

> ----------

On a U/WIN 1.68 machine we are seeing the following error when trying to connect
via telnet:

Max active connections already present
Cannot accept your connection
Connection closed by foreign host.

Is this because of the eval version?  We never saw it when we first started
experimenting back with 1.60.  Stopping and starting the U/WIN services fixes
the problem for a day or so.  The machine has 5 NT server licenses and no one is
logged on at the time.

Also, is there a port of sendmail for U/WIN?  We need our NT boxes to be able to
send SMTP mail (and would like a package that can be used from inside ksh
scripts).

I have to second the earlier poster's motion for a searchable archive.  Without
one the archives are virtually useless.

If someone is going to respond to the question about licensing, please do it to
the list, or please cc me.  We are near deciding to purchase U/WIN and I have
the same questions.

Matt

end