------------------------------
Re: Still missing tcl/tk
Mumit Khan (khan@xraylith.wisc.edu)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:23:29 -0600

title"
Vince Rice  writes:
> I do indeed have the above file, with an identical size, which I
> retrieve well after the 11/02 update date. And I do have gdb; however, I
> can't find tcl or tk. I've done a "type" on both them, and they both say
> they don't exist. I've tried reinstalling, with no change. Anyone have
> any ideas?

Ah, what exactly are you looking for? Tcl/Tk are names of two software
packages, and not any "program" that you can search for. Scriptics (as
did Sun previously, and UCB even before that) names these programs
tclsh and wish, but Cygnus prepends "cyg" to these
names. Look for cygtclsh80.exe (Tcl) and cygwish80.exe (Tk).

  $ type cygtclsh80.exe
  $ type cygwish80.exe

Regards,
Mumit