Re: pid problem found

> Umm.  Cygwin supports anonymous pipes.  Think UNIX.  That's what we're
> trying to emulate.

True enough... I should have said "Anon pipes created with CreatePipe
and DuplicateHandle and inherited through CreateProcess"... unless
I can swap out CreateProcess and the other stuff works (not saying
that's not the case, just can't find an API call that claims to do
this), then it's code re-write either way, and I might as well move
the signal handling stuff over to events since that's pretty small
code already (like I said, print an int and exit :)

Thanks again,

James