Re: make and .exe targets

First of all, you picked $PATH from one message.
There were several messages I sent directly to him.
PATH was the very first suggestion.  I do know what AIX is and how it
differs from
other UNIX flavors.  I am very well aware of it.
Beside you language has been absolutely nonsense.  If you donot know the
whole story
then you do not jump and start braging about something.

As I said $PATH was the verey first suggestion.  I also wrote to him
about
configuration problems.  It is hard to say anything unless one sees the
system.
Using his makefile and source I could compile it.  That's what I wrote
to him in one of the email.

Yes, you said unfortunately you do not know why make is not working.
My answer is still in computing world there is nothing like
"unfortunate."
Something does not work because of mistake.  That means "there is no
unfortunate
configuration"

Beside, you just picked couple of mails from mail archive and talked
absolutely irrelevant.

To answer your question about AIX, I have 3 AIX, 4 SGI origin and one
SUN right in my office.
I am also the System Information in-charge for my company.  I do believe
I know the differences in different UNIX flavors.

Have good day.

Suhaib