Re: BUg in GNU make 3.75 (CYGWIN port)

In article <369B66FE.47E54769@delorie.com>, DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com>
writes
>Note that we're working on upgrading cygwin's make to 3.77, which
>should fix many of the problems people have been reporting.

I have seen things like this several times in the list and it confuses
me.  I downloaded make-3.77.tar.gz unpacked it and built it.  The only
problem was the ".exe" one, which is easily sorted.  I am able to use
make-3.77 to rebuild Cygwin B20.1, it also builds RTEMS better than 3.75
ever did.

What work are you referring to?

Regards,
David