RE: [ANN] CAMP 1.1b1, Apache 1.3.4 SSL, SLLeay 0.9.0b released

This sounds like a very useful collection of software but before I pick it
up I have a couple of questions :-)

*	Are there any particular advantages in running CAMP on cygwin32 as
opposed to the native Win32 Apache and associated software? To put that
another way, what does this configuration buy me that the native one
wouldn't? It may be worthwhile mentioning any such advantages on the CAMP
web page for potential users :-)
*	I wouldn't neccessarily wan't to run this from the command line -
could it be run as an NT service (using SrvAny for example)?
*	Also, I seem to recall that cywin32 is not currently thread-safe. Is
this still true and does it affect this port at all? I thought that this
would perhaps be important for a web server but maybe not?

Regards,
	Martin