Re: Saying things straight...

Kai

I have watched silently from the sidelines.  My take is that Alan was far
too liberal with offensive and profane language in "Lets get this streight
(sic)".  Just to be sure, I checked the archives which show that Alan got
2 approriate responses to "DON'T LAUGH" before HE STARTED ranting and
raving. Etiquette counts.

Gary Mart

PS  The point of you posting was not clear.  It is helpful to state the
    main theme in the first paragraph, support it in the following
    paragraphs and restate the theme in a concluding paragraph.

On Mon, Dec 21, 1998 at 03:09:16PM +0000, Kai Ruottu wrote:
> About the Alan's case:
>
> I read the Alan's original "DON'T LAUGH" message, where he polite enough
> (although was misappointed and pissed of about the unstandard packing
> method of the full.exe) hoped another package as a .ZIP-format or

...snip...

-