Re: [ANNOUNCE] B20.1 cygwin1.dll with tape support available

user wrote:

> I am having a problem with this dll.  When I run a particular gcc step
> under it, I get a trap.  (See Below).  I only get the trap if I run
> gcc from a DOS command window or from an emacs compile command.  If I
> run the same gcc from bash, it works.  If I run the same gcc using the
> original cygwin1.dll from B20.1, it works in all cases.
>
> [...]

Hello Marc,

I don't want to be boring but why are you using cmd :-P
if you may use ash, bash, pdksh, tcsh, zsh,... ???

I neither use cmd nor emacs, so I never saw this problem.

Nevertheless, I will look for the described problem and
thank you for the report.

Regards,
Corinna

-