fork() under W95/98 and NT

X-INTL 2:345/425 2:345/425
X-TOPT 999

Hi!

I am having some problems with the fork() system call under Windows 95/98
and CygWin. I wrote a little TCP server under linux and tried to port it
to Windows 98 and see the capabilities of CygWin. I don't know why, after
the fork, the session gives an exception and hangs.

I can't find a reason, in fact the same .EXE run under Win NT 4.0 works
really fine. Could anyone hel me out?

I have read the Faq and did not find an answer. Please excuseme if this
has been asked before.

Thanks.
Via 2:345/425@fidonet.org @19981215.011434 FastEcho 1.45a 5253
-