Re: Windows Resource Scripts

I'd be interested to see source for one that gets even this far.  Windres doesn't seem to have trouble compiling mine and it links in ok if I use the defaults with the linker; objdump will even show it as a section in the dll.  After dumping some other dll's I tried rearranging sections so that the resource section was last (It's next to last by default, if I remember correctly).  That
caused objdump to core dump.  So I tried dumping the resource coff by itself.  That also prompted a core dump.  I suspect either the source is incorrect and windres doesn't detect it, or windres is not putting out a correct coff.  The source is from the Netscape SDK.  In my case, neither Windows nor Netscape seem to be able to detect the resource section.

Frank Holtry

 I've not used this alot. But I've tried to include a version resource.