RE: Windows Resource Scripts

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Timothy Legge wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for the information, but I am still having problems.  I can compile
> my rc file to coff format, if I take out the Dialog section.  I get syntax
> errors, when I include the dialog section.
>
> Do you (or anyone else), have a rc file fith a dialog, that actually
> compiles.  I would like to see an example, to figure out what is wrong.

Are you including windows.h in your .rc file?  That was my problem with a
Borland-generated .rc file.  However, I thought that VC++-generated .rc
files had windows.h included automatically.

If this is not the problem, try looking at the reference on the cygwin
web site that states what constructs are supported by windres.

If this doesn't help either, I'll send along my working .rc file with 3
dialogs in it.

Mark

-