B20.1: Procedure entry point problem in the cygwin DLL

Hi,

I was very pleased to hear from the new beta release of Cygwin version
b20.1. Unfortunately, once installed (after having uninstalled b20
version), I could no more run 'make'. The following message box just
appears :

" The entry point of the procedure dll_noncygwin_dllcrt0 could not be
found in cygwin1.dll"

I dont know what could have happened. I tried to put the old version of
the dll, but it didn't change anything.

Thanks.

Regards

Michel Mehl