Re: .profile

Hello,

On  1 Dec 98 at 13:23, mwest@iname.com <mwest@iname.com> wrote:

> You can create a .bashrc file in your root directory.
>

>  ---- you wrote:
> > Can someone tell me how can I configure a .profile-like file in the bash
> > shell?
> > Thanx
> > --

Please take a look at the "Cygwin Bash Configuration Pag" , that
has the URL:

	http://www.alank.net/

You can find it following the link to "Bash Setup Help page" in the
page Related Sites, at Cygnus site.

It was updated for b20 and contains a sample .bashrc and lots of
info about a bash configuring.   Look also for sample .bashrc files
provided in the gnu-win32 mailing list.

Regards,
--Hilton